Over the last few years, student property has emerged as one of the UK’s leading asset classes.
Investment in the sector reached new highs in the first half of 2015, with £4.2 billion invested in the asset class and investment in the asset class is showing no signs of slowing down.
New era of investors
Traditionally investment in the sector was limited to institutional investors or those who invested in HMOs.
However, with low interest rates provided by banks, many savers are searching for a way to make their money work harder for them.
This coupled with new pension reforms, whereby those aged over 55 have more say in how to spend and invest their pension pot, more people are considering the UK’s hottest asset class as a way to generate an income from property.
Experience Invest’s Q3 2015 Student Accommodation Investment Guide is online and interactive.
• What is student property investment?
• How does the investment work?
• What are the benefits of student property investment?
• Breaking industry news
• Video: See inside a new build student development
• Examine the risks and rewards of the sector
• Top 5 tips for a successful investment
• Location guide
• Top 5 reasons why student property is here to stay
• FAQs: Get your questions answered
The online and interactive brochure provides investors with an insight into the UK’s best performing asset class.